Money & Co. yesterday announced their lead sponsor for their up and coming event.
Law firm ‘Cubism Law’ is to sponsor the day long conference alongside crowdfunding intelligence platform ‘Another Crowd’.
The event named “Alternative Funding: New Solutions to Old Problems is to be held at the RAC club in London’s Pall Mal on 12th October and will explore how it is possible to:
- Survey alternative finance, invluding crowdfunding, examine seed and mezzanine equity capital, loan credit and other products from diverse sources.
- Maximise the funding opportunites of alternative finance and crowdfunding
- Provide a balanced portfolio of high-yield debt and risk – weighted equity for individual investors and lenders
- Create a new asset class of intellectual property, safeguarded within an agile regulatory framework
- Drive crowdfunded economic growth in a dynamic, but ethically and transparently regulated fashion
Confirmed speakers for the event include Andrew Pena, David Salamons and Andrew Bird of Cubism Law, Nicola Horlick of Money & Co., Julia Groves of the UK Crowdfunding Association, James Codling of VentureFounders, Angus Dent of Archover, and Adam Braggs of Crowdnetic.
Nicola Horlick commented:
"I think the corporate and commercial world is increasingly seeing the importance of alternative funding, of which crowdfunding is becoming one of the most important parts. We're delighted to be partnering on this conference with Cubism Law, which has piloted some interesting crowdfunding issues, and whose reputation as an expert legal, corporate and commercial adviser is extremely good, and growing daily."
Guests will also have lots of time to catch up and meet new contacts through the networking lunch and post conference drinks.
Tickets for the event cost £125 but registered uses of Money & Co. qualify for a £25 discount.